New & Used Kawasaki Dealer in Grain Valley, MO
$50 Credit in Parts & Accessories with purchase of a unit + $25 Off First Service
THE Dell's Powersports KAWASAKI® EXPERIENCE
We, at Dell's Powersports, know that Kawasaki®'s dedication and focus is upon creating class-leading motorcycles and Powersports experiences. Dell's Powersports , your local Kawasaki® dealer is proud to offer these world-class vehicles to our world-class riders!
Kawasaki® offers a diverse group of motorsport vehicles that are innovatively built under marquee franchises like Ninja, Vulcan, and Jet Ski. Each offers balanced performance, enduring reliability, and exceptional engineering and design. This is why we're happy to be your local Kawasaki® dealer serving the Blue Springs, Kansas City, and Lees Summit areas. Let us help you start your next adventure!
KAWASAKI DEALER SPECIAL OFFERS
SAVE UP TO $2,000
SAVE UP TO $2,000* ON KX™ MOTORCYCLES
SAVE $1,500* ON TERYX KRX® 1000 SIDE X SIDES
SAVE UP TO $1,000* ON Z NAKED / Z RETRO SPORT MOTORCYCLES
SAVE $1,000* ON W800 MOTORCYCLES
SAVE UP TO $1,000* ON VERSYS® MOTORCYCLES
SAVE $1,000* ON VULCAN® MOTORCYCLES
SAVE $1,000* ON BRUTE FORCE® 750 4x4i ATVs
SAVE $500* ON KLR®650 MOTORCYCLES
SAVE $500* ON NINJA® 650 MOTORCYCLES
SAVE $500* ON KFX®90 / KFX®50 YOUTH ATVS
SAVE $400* ON KLX® MOTORCYCLES
*Model & year exclusions apply. Incentives are available at participating Kawasaki dealerships. Offer valid through 3/31/23. Subject to change without notice. Offer available on approved purchases of select new, unregistered Kawasaki vehicles.
Valid through Mar 31, 2023
- Flexible payment plans available on when you invest in a new vehicle
- Special financing options available on non-vehicle purchases
- Line of credit for all qualifying Kawasaki vehicle purchases as well as parts, accessories and services sold in the dealership
- Dedicated customer service support team to assist you in all aspects of your account
- Educated staff to assist you in every step of the account opening and purchase through vehicle payoff
- 24/7 online account management
- Installment loans that provide fixed rates and terms.
- Affordable monthly payments for all new and used Kawasaki products.
- Fast and easy application and contract process.
- Knowledgeable staff will help structure the right loan for your financing needs.
- Rely on the financial stability of a trusted company. Synchrony is one of the premier financial services companies in the United States, whose roots in consumer finance trace back to 1932
- Personalized underwriting on every loan ensures personal service and fast decisions.
- Fixed interest rate and flexible terms to provide peace of mind in your financing decision.
- Competitive financing on new and used vehicles.
- Customer service is a top priority from our "Southern Hospitality" company.
- Competitive financing on new and used vehicles with minimal paperwork.
ROADRUNNER FINANCIAL® POWERED BY OCTANE
- Pre-qualification takes just minutes with a simple online application, quick response, and no impact to your credit score.
- Instant financing for more people than ever through our prime, credit builder, and first-time buyer programs.
- Instant credit decisions so that you can shop with confidence.
- Fully integrated digital closing process to save you time at the dealership.
Kawasaki is pleased to offer the Military Customer Promotion valid through 3/31/23 to all active, reserve, and retired United States military personnel. Military customers who purchase any **2023/Prior model year Kawasaki vehicle are eligible to receive an incentive up to $250, applied to the purchase price of the vehicle. Incentive is based on purchased model cc range as follows: $250 for all vehicles.
**Eligible product must be new and unused, for which no retail sales/product registration has been previously submitted to or processed by KMC. (Excludes all current model year Ninja H2™ and Ninja H2™ Carbon models, all model year Ninja H2™R models and all model year Elektrode models).
**Military personnel may be required to provide verification of Military status from their U.S. Military ID.
Valid through Mar 31, 2023
ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: always avoid paved surfaces; never ride on public roads. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Never carry passengers; never engage in stunt riding; never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs; avoid excessive speed; and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. All riders 16 years of age and younger should always be under adult supervision. Dells Powersports will not be responsible for damage to any rider, and or ATV under any circumstance. It is the sole responsibility of each rider, parent, or supervisor to ensure all safety measures are taken while riding any ATV. It is recommended that all ATV riders take an approved training course. For safety and training information, call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887 or visit: https://atvsafety.org.
KAWASAKI CARES: Read Owner's Manual and all on-product warnings. Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and proper apparel. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Adhere to the maintenance schedule in your Owner’s Manual. ©2020 Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.